Monday, July 31, 2006

 

My final post before the WSOP – to find out how to keep the most up-to-date, read on.…

My final post before the WSOP – to find out how to keep the most up-to-date, read on.…

Well, it’s also Velma’s 38th Birthday today and she’s going to spend some of it in a room full of over 2000 blokes who are hoping to see a big pair when they look down.

FOLLOWING ME
So, to be the most up-to-date, you should check out:

www.cardplayer.com
They tend to follow high profile players, so I might be described quaintly as “Seat 2”.

http://pokerblog.paradisepoker.com/index
As a Team Paradise Player, my progress should be on here. It may well be under my internet playing name “NATFHE”. There is a lot of competition on who wears what shirts here, and to qualify as a Team Paradise Player, you have to wear one of their shirts or baseball caps.

Add me to your MSN Messenger list – jonbryan_uk@yahoo.co.uk
I will have my mobile phone with me and I can go online during the breaks – every 2 hours. Breaks are only 20 minutes and 2000 blokes having a pee at the same time will be worse than St. James’ Park. Look for me when I am offline as well as I will post one sentence of information on my messenger by-line.

Remember that the time here is eight hours behind. By midnight UK time I should have played almost 4 hours and will hopefully still be in and have a reasonable update. By 8.00a.m. UK time Tuesday 1st August, I will either have been knocked out, or have a reasonable idea whether making it to day two is a possibility. If still in, I will have approximately three and a quarter hours of play left to go.

Now…..it’s just an hour or so before I am due to hear those famous words “Shuffle up and deal”.

Best wishes to all readers, but a special :-D to all my Hold ‘Em Cup buddies.

Jonny Check Raise

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?